If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cookies are a cross between cake and cookie. They are fluffy and moist like a cake, but small and shaped like a cookie. I make them every year for the holidays. Hope you enjoy! - Megan Mitchell
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Clove
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Skim Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. Mix in stand mixer with a paddle attachment or you can use a wooden spoon.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, spices and salt. In another small bowl dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla and chocolate chips. (You can add nuts here if you want).
- Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350° for approximately 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
These beach eats can't be beat.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Get out of the frame.
Chocolate has a meltdown.
These are nuts to travel with.