If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by a nearly bare liquor cabinet. —Homemadecornbread
Serves 10 to 12
- 1 packet fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons tequila, divided
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier, divided
- lime zest for garnish
- Place cranberries, sugar, lime and orange juices, 1 tablespoon tequila, 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 20 to 30 minutes. Be careful not to scorch toward the end of cooking.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly. Stir in remaining tequila and Grand Marnier to taste. Garnish with grated zest - very pretty at Christmas.
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.