Author Notes: Inspired by a nearly bare liquor cabinet. - Homemadecornbread
Serves 10 to 12
- 1 packet fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons tequila, divided
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier, divided
- lime zest for garnish
- Place cranberries, sugar, lime and orange juices, 1 tablespoon tequila, 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 20 to 30 minutes. Be careful not to scorch toward the end of cooking.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly. Stir in remaining tequila and Grand Marnier to taste. Garnish with grated zest - very pretty at Christmas.