If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: To me nothing is more soothing than a hot cup of herbal tea in the winter. Add some Bourbon and you got yourself a mug of bliss. This Sweet & Spicy tea is full of seasonal flavors, almost like drinking a liquid version of a fireball candy. Sweetened with apple juice, it makes a great base for a hot toddy! —GentrifriedSouth
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups apple juice or cider
- 4 bags of Good Earth Brand Sweet & Spicy Herbal Tea
- 1 cup good quality Bourbon Whiskey
- 4 cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a saucepan, bring water and apple juice to a boil. Remove from heat and add teabags to the pot and steep for 3-4 minutes. Remove teabags and stir in whiskey. Ladle into mugs and garnish each mug with a cinnamon stick.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
A Can-Do Soda
Endless possibilities of syrup, ice, seltzer, and cream
Italian soda is can-do.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
What's your ideal meal?
A better basket.