Author Notes: To me nothing is more soothing than a hot cup of herbal tea in the winter. Add some Bourbon and you got yourself a mug of bliss. This Sweet & Spicy tea is full of seasonal flavors, almost like drinking a liquid version of a fireball candy. Sweetened with apple juice, it makes a great base for a hot toddy! - GentrifriedSouth
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups apple juice or cider
- 4 bags of Good Earth Brand Sweet & Spicy Herbal Tea
- 1 cup good quality Bourbon Whiskey
- 4 cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a saucepan, bring water and apple juice to a boil. Remove from heat and add teabags to the pot and steep for 3-4 minutes. Remove teabags and stir in whiskey. Ladle into mugs and garnish each mug with a cinnamon stick.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy