If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious wintertime treat! —mommiecooks
- 4 Egg Whites
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 pounds Pecans
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- First up, you'll beat your eggs white until they are a stiff foam.
- Now you'll add in your sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Mix it together and add in your nuts. Coat them well.
- Heat up your oven to 350 degrees.
- Now drop your butter on a jelly roll pan and pop it in the oven and let it melt down. When it completely melted, bring it out, spread it around the pan and place your nuts on the pan.
- Place your nuts in the oven for 20 minutes, being sure to turn once or twice. Bring them out and cool them completely.
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).