Author Notes: Sweet and sharp, hard to stop eating. Make sure you use fresh dry date, preferably Medjool. Can be served as an Hors d'oeuvres or even dessert\cheese course. - Cordeliah
- 30 good Medjool dates
- 1/3 pound good quality sharp blue cheese
- 3/4 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Get the blue cheese to room temperature.
- Roast the pecans in a dry pan for about 7 min in low hit.
- Chop the pecans to small pieces.
- Mix the pecans with the blue cheese to a paste.
- Take out the date seed and open it up without breaking it up to two halves.
- Stuff each date with about full teaspoon of the blue cheese mixture.
- Serve at room temperature and drizzle balsamic vinegar and honey on top.