If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This brittle is great for a party or nice to keep around as a gluten-free snack. http://www.elanaspantry.com/cinnamon-pecan-brittle/ - elanaspantry
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups pecans
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg white, agave, salt and cinnamon
- Toss nuts in the egg white mixture to coat
- Pour nut mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 300° for 30 minutes, until nuts are browned
- Allow nuts to cool for 5 minutes, then break apart and serve
Sip n' Fly
Fly like Don Draper.
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Prep your pans for perfection.
Airplane Happy Hour
The Daily Grind
Make better coffee.