If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This brittle is great for a party or nice to keep around as a gluten-free snack. http://www.elanaspantry.com/cinnamon-pecan-brittle/ - elanaspantry
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups pecans
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg white, agave, salt and cinnamon
- Toss nuts in the egg white mixture to coat
- Pour nut mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 300° for 30 minutes, until nuts are browned
- Allow nuts to cool for 5 minutes, then break apart and serve
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls
10 Cozy Finger Foods