If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother-in-law gave me the recipe many, many years ago. I guess I have probably made a few changes to suit my taste over the years. —vegascook
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 pounds short ribs
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 12oz. bottle chili sauce
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Brown meat well on all sides in oil, then put into slow cooker.
- Cook onions in same pan until they are just starting to brown then add garlic for about 1 minute. Add these to slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat and onions.
- Cook on low for about 9 hours.
- Remove bones and any loose fat from cooker. Serve over noodles.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Short Ribs
The Best Thing since Sliced Bread
Crispy cheese has our hearts
We are in love—with this toast.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.