If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family's Thanksgiving meal is a potluck, and one year my aunt brought this salad and it was a huge hit. I brought it to an office party and it was well loved there, too. Over the years I've experimented with adding different fruits and nuts to the 3 basic ingredients (apples, Snickers bars, and Cool Whip), and I've found dried cranberries to be the best addition. Apples and cranberries always pair well, and the tartness of the cranberries balances the sweetness of the other ingredients. - AbbyJaneway
- 3 Granny Smith apples, unpeeled, diced
- 3 regular-size Snickers candy bars, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well-coated by the Cool Whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.