If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A couple weeks ago, I was looking for something sweet and crunchy to snack on. But I didn’t want junk food. After scouring the fridge and pantry, I came up with this delicious fruit salad that satisfied both of my wants –Apple-Cranberry Salad.This recipe is also very versatile. To mix things up, I sometimes add blueberries or granola or Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal. —It's a keeper
- 1 Apple, peeled and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons Dried cranberries (I use Craisins)
- 1 tablespoon Walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup Fat-free French Vanilla Yogurt
- Cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl. Divide salad into two serving bowls and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.