If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe comes from one of my first cooking teachers, Ann Conway Clancy. She was a phenomenal cook, who taught me a lot about how to make my way around the kitchen. - ComfortableintheKitchen
- 8 chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 tablespoons marjoram
- 1/2 cup Sauternes wines
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (unseasoned)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup Sauterne (reserved for final step)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Pound the chicken breast so they are thin.
- Melt butter, add marjoram, and stir in the cheese and wine to make an oozy paste. Spread each chicken breast with the paste.
- Roll chicken into a log. Coat the logs with egg and breadcrumbs.
- Place the logs in a baking dish and cover with additional Sauterne. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until logs are golden brown.Serve with rice and green salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls
10 Cozy Finger Foods