Author Notes: My mom made this on a regular basis for as long as I can remember. I continue the tradition and my daughter will continue with her family. The simplicity is key and people always ask for the recipe. - mike_buck
Serves 8 - 10
- 1 packet Philly Cream Cheese
- splashes Orange (not red) French Dressing
- 1 packet Frito's corn chips
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature,
- Add enough dressing to smooth the consistency of the cream cheese.
- Stir vigorously with a fork or use an electric beater until smooth.
- Add more dressing to taste.
- Chill and serve with Frito's