If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Olives, hummus, what's not to love? Kalamata olives give this hummus a sweet and briny punch, plus an interesting color. —NeelNPatel
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas (drained)
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives (rough chop)
- 2 cloves garlic
- small handful flat leaf parsley (rough chop)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- freshly cracked black pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons water (optional:for thinning)
- Drain one can chick peas.
- Chop garlic, parsley, and olives. Reserve.
- Transfer ingredients to food processor and add olive oil, cumin powder, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and tahini paste.
- Puree until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add optional water for thinning. Pulse, and garnish with few sliced olives and flat leaf parsley. Serve with toasted pita or bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
A lassi to love
Summertime rosé cocktails.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.