If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My aunt's mother-in-law made this for years for Christmas. We've never had anything like it before. We've made slight improvements with really good cheese and farm fresh eggs. I recommend serving this with Triscuits or Wheat Thins. It's crazy simple and delicious. - Katywren
- 1 1/2 cups sharpest cheddar you can find; shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch curly parsley; finely chopped (do not use flat leaf)
- 4 hard boiled eggs; diced
- 1 small white onion; finely diced
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt to taste
- Mix cheddar, onion, parsley and eggs. Add just enough mayo to bind ingredients together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mound it all up in a bowl and serve cold with crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.