If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sauce mas made as an accompaniment to the Leak and Sunchoke Savory Crumble, but it is perfect as a dip sauce for nachos and various chips because it's fresh and slightly sour, thanks to the Greek yoghurt. —Rita Banci
- 6 ounces Greek yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon extravergine olive oil
- a handfuls chive, chopped
- freshly ground green pepper
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl combine the Greek yoghurt, chive, salt and pepper. Pour in milk and oil and stir well. Keep refrigerated till it’s served.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
The freedom to snack.