Author Notes: A mix of miso, tofu and cream may sound a bit odd but trust me, these are one of the finest blends I've recently come up with! It tastes almost like a rich cheese dip :-) Goes well with rice puff crackers or your choice of veggie sticks. - YuY
- 300g firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 tablespoons single / double cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- rice puff crackers
- Place your firm tofu in a small pot, cover with water and bring to the boiling point.
- Place the boiled firm tofu (from Step 1) in a fine mesh sieve with two sheets of kitchen papers on it. This is to ensure that the tofu is perfectly drained so that your dip will be creamy, not watery.
- In a food processor, add your tofu (from Step 2), miso paste and cream. Process until it's nice and creamy. Serve with rice puff crackers or your choice of veggie sticks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip