If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was trying to figure out what to do with Blue corn chips because I was tired of eating them with just Salsa. I wanted something that was spicy, cool, thick and smokey. - shannontanner
- 3-4 pieces Chipotles from a can of Chipotles in Adobo Sauce
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 4 ounces Mayonaise
- 4 ounces Softened Creamed Cheese
- .05 teaspoons lemon juice
- Finely dice chipotles add them to a bowl.
- Add lemon juice to bowl
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream to bowl.
- Mix all ingredients well and let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer.
- Serve with Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip