If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Back in the 70's, as a child under 10, I wasn't big on raw veggies (or cooked veggies for that matter). But when my mom made this delicious curry dip with crudites for parties, I couldn't get enough broccoli or cauliflower!
This dip is creamy, savory and satisfying...with a zing! When you dip a broccoli floret into this dip, that great curry flavor sends you to an exotic land far, far away with every crunchy bite.
It's my go-to veggie dip for parties. Can you dig it? ;-) - littleclove
Makes an bowl-ful, as an hors d'oeuvre
- 1 cup mayonnaise, your favorite
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon ground curry powder, plus a dash more
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together and let stand in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Serve with crudites.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns