Author Notes: Back in the 70's, as a child under 10, I wasn't big on raw veggies (or cooked veggies for that matter). But when my mom made this delicious curry dip with crudites for parties, I couldn't get enough broccoli or cauliflower!
This dip is creamy, savory and satisfying...with a zing! When you dip a broccoli floret into this dip, that great curry flavor sends you to an exotic land far, far away with every crunchy bite.
It's my go-to veggie dip for parties. Can you dig it? ;-) - littleclove
Makes an bowl-ful, as an hors d'oeuvre
- 1 cup mayonnaise, your favorite
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon ground curry powder, plus a dash more
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together and let stand in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Serve with crudites.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip