If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Its a little embarrassing to submit this recipe. It contains only three ingredients, each accessible and cheap, and it requires less than five minutes to make. But it is delicious and fantastic and mysteriously intriguing. People love it, and when they ask you are stuck mumbling something to make it sound more elaborate than what it is. You can make it with homemade or gourmet mayonnaise (I love a very creamy Ukranian quail egg mayonnaise) and you can invest in fancy curry powder. But that's about it. Enjoy! - nogaga
- 1 cup soft fresh cream chease
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons high quality curry powder
- chips, pita triangles, broken up papadums or cut fresh vegetables
- Whisk the mayonnaise and cream cheese together in a small bowl until completely blended. Add the curry powder, whisking it in slowly until it too is completely blended. (It will appear to be way too much curry powder, but it is fine.) The dip benefits from an hour's refridgerated rest but it is not essential.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.