If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Once, outside of San Francisco on a backroad near Napa I had something similar to this at a French Laundry. Just goes to show you you never know where you will find a great dip. —thirschfeld
Serves a crowd
- 2 cups sour cream, save the non fat for baking us full fat
- 1/2 to 2 teaspoons white truffle oil, amount depends on how strong it is
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, minced
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- good store bought potato chips or if you have the urge, clarified butter baked potato maxims
- In a bowl whisk the chives, sour cream and the truffle oil. Add a pinch of salt and some black pepper. Taste and adjust as necessary. Serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
What we turn to in the kitchen
13 essential cooking apps.
Paint your kitchen in one day.
We've got the summer blues.
How to cook with herb stems.
A better basket.