If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the perfect combination of creamy, spicy, sweet and crunchy fresh shrimp. - lisa8558
Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 cup cocktail sauce (homemade is better)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup minced green or red pepper or combination of both
- 1 pound softened cream cheese
- Add the shrimp into boiling salted water and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until they turn bright pink
- Drain and chop the shrimp
- combine the cocktail sauce, scallions, grated cheese, peppers and cream cheese
- fold in the shrimp and refridgerate
- Serve with pita, celery sticks, carrots, or any other vegetable you like.
- Can also be used as a spread for sandwiches
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip