Author Notes: I made this dip a couple of summers ago for a party and it was a big hit among my friends. It combines sweet and savory flavors with a dash of heat. - BenHerrera
Makes 1 medium bowl
- 2 avocadoes
- 1 mango
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 lime
- Cut avocados and mango and put them in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Chop onion, cilantro and pepper. Add to the bowl.
- Add the juice of a lime and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Eat with tortilla chips at any party.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip