If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A dear friend made a variation of this for me after I had my first child. I think of her every time I make this family favorite. It also is an elegant entree for a small dinner party. —kerry.mossler
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2-1 cups seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 box dry spaghetti
- 1 sprig parsley, optional
- lemon wedges, optional
- Put spaghetti in pot of salted boiling water. Remove when cooked al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and butter in heavy frying pan. Cook garlic for 2-3 minutes, being careful not to burn it.
- Add shrimp, and cook, stirring occasionally until just pink. Add a dash of hot sauce and bread crumbs a little at the time. The consistency should be still wet, not dry with too many breadcrumbs. Mix until heated through.
- Place the pasta on the plate and spoon the shrimp mixture over the top. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Seafood Pasta
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.