If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I developed this recipe after watching way too many episodes of Top Chef and deciding I needed a new sauce.
Tip: CLEAN the salmon! The first time I tried this recipe I didn't clean the salmon nearly enough and had a not so pleasant surprise.
- 1 pound Cavatappi Noodles
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup half&half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces fresh grated Parm Cheese
- 14 ounces can salmon, RINSED!
- Cook pasta according to box until al dente. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook, stirring, for three minutes. Add the flour and stir for another minute before slowly adding the half&half and sour cream. Bring mixture to a slow boil and then add the cheese. Once the cheese has melted add the salmon and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the pasta and mix well. Serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Seafood Pasta
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
Soda Gum Drops!
The Best Cinnamon Rolls