If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was catering and someone gave me some smoked paprika so I came up with this for a large catering job. - pkzorn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups sliced white onion
- 1-2 teaspoons crushed or chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup smoked Paprika
- 1-2 pinches kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups Vegtable Broth
- 1 pound Cooked, cleaned Shrimp
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked pasta of your choice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Saute onions in olive oil until soft and translucent
- add garlic, salt, pepper, flour and paprika and stir for 2-3 mins until it coats the onions
- add the veggie broth and cook until it is thick, stirring all the while
- Add cooked, cleaned shrimp and stir well, heat shrimp for 5 mins
- serve over pasta of your choice or it is as good with rice
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Paprika
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.