Author Notes: We showed this recipe to Asya Ollis http://sadyasouthindian.com of New York few months ago and she wrote this hand written recipe for us and I took few pictures.
- Bring the following ingredients to a boil:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cardamom pod,crushed gently open
- 1 piece ginger,fresh or dry(Small piece)
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed,crushed
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- once mixture boils,turn off the flame.
- Add 1/2 tsp tea dust,strain and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom