If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We showed this recipe to Asya Ollis http://sadyasouthindian.com of New York few months ago and she wrote this hand written recipe for us and I took few pictures.
- Bring the following ingredients to a boil:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cardamom pod,crushed gently open
- 1 piece ginger,fresh or dry(Small piece)
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed,crushed
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- once mixture boils,turn off the flame.
- Add 1/2 tsp tea dust,strain and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.