If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spanish hot chocolate with an East Indian twist. —rciccia
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Cardamom Pods
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch (dissolved in small amount of water)
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cups Water
- 10-12 ounces Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Peel Cardamom. Reserve hulls. Grind cardamom seeds in to fine powder and set aside.
- In a sauce pan bring 2 cups water to a boil, with Cardamom hulls.
- Remove cardamom hulls.
- Add chocolate chips and cream to boiling water. Allow to dissolve completely.
- Add in cornstarch and whisk vigorously.
- Add cinnamon and ground cardamom seeds. As mixture rises to the top of the sauce pan, remove from heat, pour into cups and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.