If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A mango lassi (blended mango nectar with plain yogurt and cardamom) will do well to cool and focus the mind. - Loulies
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup peeled and chopped, ripe, sweet mango or 1/2 cup mango pulp
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional) or lime juice, to taste
- Several ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth in a blender. Strain through a sieve, pushing as much liquid as possible, to make smooth. If the pulp has been used there is no need to strain. Pour in glasses and serve.
- TIP: You can use Kefir instead of yogurt if you like. Kefir and yogurt are both cultured milk products, but Kefir is slightly different in that it is fermented, tastes more sour compared to yogurt, has a bit of a thinner texture and contains more active bacteria. We love it.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom
Prep Makes Perfect
Put your best pan forth.
Prep your pans for perfection.
Make better coffee.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Stop the soap opera.