If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chocolate Bites are my most catered item. The beauty of these bites lie in their gorgeous presentation. You can infuse these with any spice you like, be it cardamom, cinnamon, even orange or lime zest. But remember, present it like you would to a King! :)
Gooey chocolate and cruncy wrapper with a hint of spice create a magical medley on your palate! - Binte's Kitchen
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 18 4"x8" Filo Pastry Sheets
- 3/4 teaspoon Cardamom Powder or freshly ground Cardamom Seeds
- Butter for frying
- Fresh Cherries or any other seasonal fruit
- Mint Leaves
- Buy any 100gms chocolate. i prefer dairy milk slabs as they are equally divided into 18 pieces so they're easier and neater to cut. Otherwise buy any 100gms chocolate and divide it into 18 equal pieces.
- Place chocolate piece on a sheet of filo pastry. Roll it in the shape of a square shaped egg roll.
- Dip your finger in water and wipe that across the edges to bind the chocolate bite.
- Heat butter on low-medium heat so it doesn't burn. Fry bites, turning every 20 seconds till there's an even light brown, golden color on all sides.
- Watch closely to avoid burning the bites. Fries within 1 minute.
- White the bites are hot, lightly sprinkly cardamom powder on top.
- Serve in small appetizer plates. Garnish with fresh seasonal fruit and mint leaves
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom