If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously easy to make curry dish —mommiecooks
- 11/2 pound Cooked leftover lamb
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2 cups Broth
- 6 ounces Mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Curry
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 2 Large Baking Potatoes, Cubed
- 1 Can of Tomato Paste
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- Pull out your slow cooker and add everything into the pot with the exception of the yogurt.
- Now turn on your pot, setting it on low for the next 4-6 hours or high for the next 3-5.
- When the time is up, open up your slow cooker, grab your yogurt and stir it into the curry. Serve over rice.
Never Heard of KonMari?
Your life's about to change (and get tidier)
The magic of KonMari.
Winner of Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Get your shine on.