Author Notes: This was originally a recipe that my mother was given from a friend but I changed the ingredients to incorporate more savory flavors and veggies! - jennylinda
- 4 cups Seasoned Salad Croutons
- 1.5 cups Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 8 Eggs
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- 1 cup Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 cup Sauteed Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Cooked Spinach
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine croutons and goat cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, milk, rosemary, and cracked pepper.
- Slowly pour over the crouton mixture.
- Sprinkle the shredded chicken, mushrooms, and spinach over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with additional goat cheese on the top if desired.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.