If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was originally a recipe that my mother was given from a friend but I changed the ingredients to incorporate more savory flavors and veggies! - jennylinda
- 4 cups Seasoned Salad Croutons
- 1.5 cups Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 8 Eggs
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- 1 cup Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 cup Sauteed Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Cooked Spinach
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine croutons and goat cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, milk, rosemary, and cracked pepper.
- Slowly pour over the crouton mixture.
- Sprinkle the shredded chicken, mushrooms, and spinach over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with additional goat cheese on the top if desired.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.