If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One reason I love making simple syrup is because it's so versatile. I made a Spiced Peach Syrup for the specific purpose of making this soda but it is also great on pancakes, waffles, over ice cream or even drizzled on a piece of buttered toast! I have a few secret ingredients that I like to use in my syrup, but I will give the most simple version here for you to enjoy!
(I will have a picture up soon!) —TheFriendlyFoodieGirl
Makes 1 delicious cup of soda
Spiced Peach Syrup
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 dash Ground Cloves
- 1 dash Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Peach Schnapps
- Combine water and sugar in medium sized sauce pan
- Turn heat onto high and bring to a boil while stirring constantly
- Once mixture has been brought to a boil turn heat down to simmer and add Ground Cloves, Cinnamon, and Peach Schnapps.
- Turn heat up to medium and stir until syrup thickens slightly.
- Allow to cool a bit before using or serving. Extra syrup can be stored in an airtight container once it has cooled.
Spiced Peach Soda
- 1 cup Club Soda
- 3 tablespoons Spiced Peach Syrup
- Measure syrup out into glass.
- Pour cold Club soda over syrup.
- Stir gently until mixed
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
The craziest chip around.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.