Author Notes: When it is cold outside and my chills begin to take over, all I want to do is stay inside and allow my sweet tooth monster to take over. I try to make sure I use the most nutritious resources I have lying around the house to create a jaw-dropping delicious treat that I can indulge without the guilt. This pudding was inspired by avocados. I love this fruit and when combined with other ingredients that are as rich and nutrient dense, make for the perfect pudding for any occasion. - AshOnFire
- 2 avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and whirl on the highest speed until thick and creamy (about 1-2 minutes).
- Divide the pudding into servings and let set in fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Top with shredded coconut and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding