If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When it is cold outside and my chills begin to take over, all I want to do is stay inside and allow my sweet tooth monster to take over. I try to make sure I use the most nutritious resources I have lying around the house to create a jaw-dropping delicious treat that I can indulge without the guilt. This pudding was inspired by avocados. I love this fruit and when combined with other ingredients that are as rich and nutrient dense, make for the perfect pudding for any occasion. —AshOnFire
- 2 avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and whirl on the highest speed until thick and creamy (about 1-2 minutes).
- Divide the pudding into servings and let set in fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Top with shredded coconut and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.