If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How about a pudding that even nursery school children can help make. This involves no baking or cooking, no not even a thickening agent, just simple, honest ingredients. And what is more, it is even good for you! —vegetarianirvana
- 1 cup homemade strained yogurt or labneh [or Fage 2% strained yogurt]
- 2 tablespoon orange juice, fresh or otherwise
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened pure cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon icing sugar
- a few candied orange peels [optional] for decoration.
- whisk the first four ingredients to a smooth homogenous consistancy.
- Refrigerate for an hour to set. [Though if the strained yogurt and OJ are cold you can dig in right away!.]
- Serve topped with candied orange peel if using. Ta Da that simple!
- This recipe adapts well to changes in the amount of cocoa, sugar or OJ, as long as you keep it to a gooey pudding consistancy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
The Daily Grind
Make this Indian spice mix and never go back to pre-ground
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Show zucchini some love.
It's time to travel.
Blend your plums—seriously.