If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If we really do eat with our eyes first, you'll be hard pressed to find anything more colorful and beautiful than this. —freshandfoodie
- 2 bunches everything bagels, halved and toasted
- 1 piece of smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 2 thin slices of red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- salt and freshly cracked pepper
- While bagels are toasting, mash avocado with the juice of half a lemon in a small bowl. Season to taste.
- Schmear each bagel half with avocado spread, then top with smoked salmon, red onion and capers. (I like eating mine open-faced.) Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon and a twist or two of freshly cracked black pepper.
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Peru: behind the scenes.
Free shipping, this weekend only!
The freedom to snack.
Savor the season.