Author Notes: I've tried many, many times to make a decent steak indoors and outdoors. I think I have the grilling portion down, but with 14" of snow on my grill, I needed a back-up! This awesome recipe satisfies your craving for steak even in the winter! - Skinnyfatkid
- 1 London Broil
- 1 can cola
- Seasoning salt
- 2/3 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 bay leaf
- Marinate London broil in cola for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat broiler to high
- Remove meat from marinade and season with seasoning salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine vinegar, brown sugar, garlic and bay leaf. Heat until liquid is reduced by half and syrupy. Discard bay leaf & garlic.
- Broil meat until it has reached desired doneness, typically about 4-5 minutes per side depending on thickness. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain and serve!