If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've tried many, many times to make a decent steak indoors and outdoors. I think I have the grilling portion down, but with 14" of snow on my grill, I needed a back-up! This awesome recipe satisfies your craving for steak even in the winter! —Skinnyfatkid
- 1 London Broil
- 1 can cola
- Seasoning salt
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 bay leaf
- Marinate London broil in cola for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat broiler to high
- Remove meat from marinade and season with seasoning salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine vinegar, brown sugar, garlic and bay leaf. Heat until liquid is reduced by half and syrupy. Discard bay leaf & garlic.
- Broil meat until it has reached desired doneness, typically about 4-5 minutes per side depending on thickness. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain and serve!
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.