If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A friend gave me this recipe ages ago and it works every single time. The brownies are fudgy, chewy and so simple to make, my 2 year old loves to help make them. - jen_c
Makes 12 - 14 depending on size
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons nutella
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line 8 inch x 8 inch pan with baking parchment.
- Melt butter then stir in sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and add vanilla
- Stir in all of the remaining dry ingredients
- Heat Nutella and peanut butter until runny. Stir into brownie mix.
- Pour into tin and bake for about 25 min until top forms a crust.
Soffritto: The Superstar
Your new favorite three-ingredient ingredient.
Soffritto's a superstar.
Lettuce love vegetables.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.