Author Notes: A friend gave me this recipe ages ago and it works every single time. The brownies are fudgy, chewy and so simple to make, my 2 year old loves to help make them. - jen_c
Makes 12 - 14 depending on size
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons nutella
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line 8 inch x 8 inch pan with baking parchment.
- Melt butter then stir in sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and add vanilla
- Stir in all of the remaining dry ingredients
- Heat Nutella and peanut butter until runny. Stir into brownie mix.
- Pour into tin and bake for about 25 min until top forms a crust.