We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy Friday! If you haven't done so already, head to the market and grab a few pints of strawberries -- you'll need them to make crisps, ice pops, and cocktails this weekend. And since one cannot live on strawberries alone, we've got some savory recipes for you, too. Just read these links and get cooking.
- Next time you're craving apricot-strawberry crisp, just fire up the grill. (Edible Perspective.)
- Cool and creamy strawberry-yogurt ice pops are perfect for summer. (Orangette.)
- Need a refreshing cocktail recipe? Try these strawberry vodka gimlets. (Big Girls Small Kitchen.)
- Roast strawberries; ladle over vanilla ice cream; repeat. (The Wednesday Chef.)
- A light zucchini tart with a yogurt crust and fresh mint. (Chocolate & Zucchini.)
- Save some zucchini for these fresh summer rolls. (The Bojon Gourmet.)
- This beet green and green bean breakfast sandwich is as fun to eat as it is to say. (With Food and Love.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!