If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Butternut Squash and Bourbon Ice Cream
- Orange-Pumpkin Torte with Cranberry Jelly and Ricotta-Mascarpone Whipped Cream
- Tipsy Tart
- Four-Layer Pumpkin Torte
- Apple Cake for the Masses
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Ricotta and Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits
- Steamed Chocolate-Cafe Latte Pudding
- Apple, Pear and Cranberry Crisp
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Chai Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cider Donut Bread Pudding with Applejack Sauce
- Pumpkin Creme Caramel
- Amaretto Affogato
- Spiced Fig and Quince Flaugnarde
- Cardamom Rice Pudding
- Pumpkin Crepes
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Food blog links we love.
Have a ball (jar).