Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Brown Butter-Glazed Holiday Rolls
- Rosemary Epi Rolls
- "Miss Mary Loyd's" Dinner Rolls
- Pocket Rolls
- One Potato, Two Potato Rolls
- Rosemary Lemon Rolls
- Crusty Dinner Rolls
- Whole-Grain Olive Oil Dinner Rolls
- Ora's Hot Rolls
- Ode to Ocelene's Rolls
- My Grandmother's Parker House Rolls
- Quick and Easy Dinner Rolls
- Spiced Maple Wholewheat Rolls