Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors Picks' for Lentils
- Mock Chopped "Liver"
- Red Lentil Curry
- Pakistani-style White Lentils with a Sizzling Oil Garnish
- Masoor Dal and Carrot Soup with Cashew and Cilantro Pistou
- Sri Lankan Masur Dal with Tamarind, Curry Leaves & Coconut Milk
- Orange-Scented Lentil Salad with Wilted Escarole
- Curried Red Lentil Soup with Jalapeno, Ham and Lemon
- Spiced Pink Lentils
- Indian Spiced Lentils
- Warm Lentil Salad with Swiss Chard, Feta and Red Wine-Black Pepper Vinaigrette