If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master a cooking technique. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Build the ultimate burger for your Fourth of July party.
For an all-American cookout, burgers are a must. And though dressing them up (with, say, bleu cheese and caramelized onions) is our favorite part of the process, it’s crucial to start with a solid base of burger-building knowledge.
Chill the beer, light the grill, and cook up burgers worthy of your Fourth of July celebration -- we've got you covered with these links.
- Before you start, review these ten tips to take your burger to the next level. (Serious Eats.)
- For more tender burgers, grind your own meat at home. (America’s Test Kitchen.)
- For those of you building a vegetarian patty, consider this guide your new best friend. (Food and Wine.)
- Next, you’ll want to shape the perfect patty. (Bon Appetit.) Here’s a video to walk you through it. (PopSugar.)
- Once you get the burgers on the grill, here’s how to make sure they don’t get puffy. (Food52.) Or too dry. (The Kitchn.)
What are your tips for making the ultimate burger? Tell us in the comments!
This Week's Best #F52Farmstands
Things are feeling corny (and figgy and carroty and...)
This week's best #f52farmstands.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our recent favorite recipes.
Have a ball (jar).