If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Amber Olson's Minestra of Spring Greens and Herbs with (Optional) Truffled Polenta Croutons (tested and photographed by dymnyno)
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Week 49
- Harvest Minestrone with Herb Lemon Pesto
- Happy Accident Minestrone
- Shades of Green Soupe au Pistou de Lovage
- Very Veggie Soup
- Succotash Minestrone with Mustard Green and Miso Pesto
- Minestra of Spring Greens and Herbs with (Optional) Truffled Polenta Croutons
- Pistou Bruschetta
- Buttermilk French Toast with Jay's Peanut Butter Maple Syrup
- Pain Perdu with Bananas and Pecans
- Brulee Lemon Curd French Toast with Almonds
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- Baked French Toast
- French Toast Suzette
- Villa 525 French Toast
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 22, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
This Week's Best #F52Farmstands
Things are feeling corny (and figgy and carroty and...)
This week's best #f52farmstands.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our recent favorite recipes.
Have a ball (jar).