If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Pierino's Lazy Lunch before the Genovese Derby: Trofie e Pesto (tested and photographed by QueenOfGreen)
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Summer Week 4
- Thai Basil, Coconut and Lime Sorbet
- Basil and Toasted Walnut Bread
- Sesame Noodles with Thai Basil
- Grilled Shrimp Packets with Basil, Garlic and Red Curry Compound Butter
- Lazy Lunch before the Genovese Derby : Trofie e Pesto
- Montbrun Melange: Olive Bread with Basil, Marinated Tomatoes, and Anchovies
- Basil Beans
- Corn, Goat Cheese, Basil, and Lemon Tart with Basil and Lemon Oil
- Cold Sauce
- Cracked Wheat & Corn with Thai Basil, Citrus & Chiles
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).