🔎

• 6

• 881

Who are the hotliners? Perhaps they have been highlighted in the right-hand column for a while now, but I just recently noticed them.

Pamelalee
Buddhacat
SKK added over 2 years ago

I don't know and am now quite curious. On my screen I don't see right hand column with that title. Sounds like a question to ask [email protected] I will forward this question also.

Thank you for noticing it and sharing. And I live in Seattle! We are neighbors.

Pamelalee
pamelalee added over 2 years ago

Thanks! Ok...I just clicked on all the categories and hotliners were no where to be found! I'm sure I didn't imagine it. I hope to connect with you sometime, SKK.

Buddhacat
SKK added over 2 years ago

Sure you didn't imagine it. Just sent a question to [email protected] about this - you might like to do the same. There is a group of us in the Seattle - Portland area and places in between that have gotten together a few times. If you are interested will get you in the loop.

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

I've seen them, too. You're not imagining it. I think they're the former "experts" on foodpickle . . . people with expertise who are featured/recognized on the Hotline page. ;o)

Dsc_0122.nef-1
Panfusine added over 2 years ago

I agree with AJ.. the featured foodpicklers have been renamed as hotliners

Scan0004
susan g added over 2 years ago

Renamed, but in a 'kinder, gentler' manner. Big photo of Peter et al, what's not to like?