🔎

A question about a recipe: Smoky Minestrone with Tortellini and Parsley or Basil Pesto

I have a question about the recipe "Smoky Minestrone with Tortellini and Parsley or Basil Pesto" from WinnieAb. I LOVE this soup! My family will live off of this all winter! Best ever! Could you provide nutritional information on this recipe? I have substituted ham and also shredded beef for the tortellini. I like it now matter what the tweak! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

052510f_415
Buddhacat
SKK added over 2 years ago

This question has been asked several times and this was Merril's response a week ago, which included a website to figure out nutritional information. And I agree about the soup!
'Sorry, we don't provide nutritional information, as our recipes are generated by our community. There are several services you can use to calculate nutritional information for recipes based on the ingredients list. Here's one: http://recipes.sparkpeople...'