🔎

A question about a recipe: Lemon and Onion Roasted Chicken

I have a question about the recipe "Lemon and Onion Roasted Chicken" from Bevi.

How do you print it out? I don't see any print symbol & when I tryed to print it out it printed 3 pages worth with the words "Ask the hotline about this ingredient" after every ingredient listed in the recipe. It created a very spaced out recipe. Thanks. B. Bross

021511f_106
Jampro
Bevi added over 2 years ago

Hi. I wish I could help you. It sounds like technical site question.

Jampro
Bevi added over 2 years ago

Can you copy to a word document and then print that?

Good Cook added over 2 years ago

I did highlight, copy, paste & e-mailed it to myself & I still got a spaced out recipe. After each ingredient listed it said "Ask the hotline about this ingredient" & after each step of the actual recipe it said "Ask the hotline about each step". I subscribe to many food & food magazines web sites & they all have a print button to print out a recipe. This site doesn't to the best of my knowledge.

ellenl added over 2 years ago

Add your answer here

ellenl added over 2 years ago

There is a print icon to the left of the recipe. If you got all this stuff when you printed, then it means the site is screwed up yet again and you should email editors@food52. Maybe someone will see your question and fix ithe problem.