🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

A question about a recipe: Lemon and Onion Roasted Chicken

021511f_106

I have a question about the recipe "Lemon and Onion Roasted Chicken" from Bevi.

How do you print it out? I don't see any print symbol & when I tryed to print it out it printed 3 pages worth with the words "Ask the hotline about this ingredient" after every ingredient listed in the recipe. It created a very spaced out recipe. Thanks. B. Bross

asked by Good Cook almost 3 years ago
Cakes

Hi. I wish I could help you. It sounds like technical site question.

Cakes

Can you copy to a word document and then print that?

I did highlight, copy, paste & e-mailed it to myself & I still got a spaced out recipe. After each ingredient listed it said "Ask the hotline about this ingredient" & after each step of the actual recipe it said "Ask the hotline about each step". I subscribe to many food & food magazines web sites & they all have a print button to print out a recipe. This site doesn't to the best of my knowledge.

Add your answer here

There is a print icon to the left of the recipe. If you got all this stuff when you printed, then it means the site is screwed up yet again and you should email editors@food52. Maybe someone will see your question and fix ithe problem.