🔕 🔔

What happened to the old format of this website? The new format is dominated by advertising, rather than the enticing photos of food!

asked by Miachef almost 4 years ago

Face it, the Internet is not free. If we want the amazing staff of food52 to keep this up, they have to get paid. Our choice is pay up (not given as an option, but think, how much would it be?) or let the advertisers pay. As for "enticing photos of food" they're in generous supply, along with videos worth watching, recipes and articles worth our time...

sexyLAMBCHOPx is a trusted home cook.

Agree and grateful. At least there's no pop ups.

Amanda & Susan G...thank you for your responses. Overall, I enjoy this website & in fact, have recommended it to others!

Giovanni50...everyone has a right to express their opinions...after all, we are not living in China!

totally agree, Mia. I didn't perceive you as complaining at all. There is no need for rudeness here.

Not being rude, just asking for grace when being given a free excellent product.

Any good community needs its critics and its defenders -- we love you all.