🔔
🔎

What happened to the old format of this website? The new format is dominated by advertising, rather than the enticing photos of food!

asked by Miachef almost 3 years ago
Scan0004

Face it, the Internet is not free. If we want the amazing staff of food52 to keep this up, they have to get paid. Our choice is pay up (not given as an option, but think, how much would it be?) or let the advertisers pay. As for "enticing photos of food" they're in generous supply, along with videos worth watching, recipes and articles worth our time...

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_

Agree and grateful. At least there's no pop ups.

Imag0027

Amanda & Susan G...thank you for your responses. Overall, I enjoy this website & in fact, have recommended it to others!

Giovanni50...everyone has a right to express their opinions...after all, we are not living in China!

Dsc00859_2

totally agree, Mia. I didn't perceive you as complaining at all. There is no need for rudeness here.

Not being rude, just asking for grace when being given a free excellent product.

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Any good community needs its critics and its defenders -- we love you all.