🔔
🔎

A question about a recipe: A bowl of green

6886743955_6a6d4ff0f3_z

I have a question about the recipe "A bowl of green" from tuscanfoodie.

asked by dymnyno over 2 years ago
Tf

Hi, what's the question? I can't seem to find it...

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_

She postedthe question where the tag is on the far left. How many chilis in the recipe?

Tf

Ok...can't see it yet, but the answer is: it depends. It depends whether you are using New Mexican chiles AND poblanos, serranos and jalapenos, or if you are NOT using the New Mexican chiles, in which case the number of the other chiles must go up. I provided numbers for both options. One or two chiles more or less will not make a difference. Especially because when you use fresh chiles the heat level varies greatly, so it will never be exactly the same. Hope this helps?

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_

Tasty looking recipe, btw...

Sorry, Hotline jumped the gun, before I actually asked the question. It looks like 22 chiles? And, what do you mean by "New Mexican " Chilies...Hatch?

Tf

@dymnyno: the serrano chiles are either 2, if you are using NM chiles, or 4 if you are not using New Mexican chilis. There is a mistake there, in what makes the amount look 22. I tried to edit it, but since food52 switched to this new platform I cannot edit any of the recipes I submit, once I have submitted them. Apologies about that. And yes, I mean hatch!

Tf

@sexyLAMBCHOPx: thanks!