🔎

• 11

• 1068

Most annoying?

Who is more annoying? Ragu Moms or Larry the Cable guy? I don't think I've ever actually considered buying Prilosec.

Dsc_0122.nef-1
Panfusine added about 2 years ago

Neither of them bother me any more, my finger tips have adapted to a curved arc like sweep right around the ads!!

Scan0004
susan g added about 2 years ago

around the barn again --
http://www.food52.com/hotline...

I thought I Can't Believe it's not Better, I mean Butter, was right up there. I took to keeping a post-it covering its part of the screen.

Melissa_mitchell
MTMitchell added about 2 years ago

This is kind of interesting. I haven't had any of the ads that you all referenced above come up on mine -- I usually get remodelista, and I actually appreciate it because the ad isn't annoying (to me at least) and that Web site has proven to be a good resource for me. And although I am definitely not the biggest fan of ads (bless you, my DVR!), I am a big fan of the giant range of free content, help community, etc. on Food 52. But again, the ads that seem to come up when I get on the site don't annoy me much. I'm not sure how I'd feel about Larry the Cable Guy (although come to think of it, I have seen the Ragu Moms).

Melissa_mitchell
MTMitchell added about 2 years ago

no sooner did I finish typing the above that the Ragu Moms popped up! I have them muted, though, so they weren't too bad.

3-bizcard

Larry the cable guy, although he is the perfect poster boy for prilosec. Ragu Moms are also particularly annoying too. I have gotten pretty good at avoiding the right side of the screen with the cursor, keeps me on my toes.

Chris_in_oslo

I liked the Got Milk cave-guys.

Jampro
Bevi added about 2 years ago

I have to say I do love the pretty photo of the Norwegian coast......

1390710_10151917400148928_1193325941_n_1_
Mr_Vittles added about 2 years ago

"Parkay" Butter Crock. Shut up!

amysarah added about 2 years ago

Have to say that in the course of an average day's petty annoyances, a couple of seconds of ads don't even register (kind of in the 'this should be my biggest problem' category.) At least there's a pay-off to this one; using a culinary analogy, it's a free lunch.

Sam1148 added about 2 years ago

Wait until you see the Paula Dean ad. ;)