🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Whats for dinner? available brown rice, white beans, broccolli, spinach, sweet potato, tofu usual condiments and spices

not necessariy to use everything, prefer warm dish

asked by sheredel over 2 years ago
Baci1

Mashed white beans (seasoned with thyme, sage, maybe some lemon zest) on a bed of garlic-sauteed spinach and/broccoli.

Cristina-014-web-final

I would say to make a salad using the brown rice, the white beans, and some arugula (if you have it, sub the spinach if you don't), and maybe something crunchy and a little sweet--half an orange pepper chopped fine? Toss it together with a mustard-garlic vinaigrette.

Separately, toss the broccoli with some oo, s+p and more garlic. Roast, then toss in some lemon juice and grated Parmesan.

Finish the meal with roasted sweet potato, maybe amped up with a dusting of paprika or cayenne, a handful of raisins, or a splash of maple syrup.

5.15.11_coconut_macaroons_best_sm

Mash the white beans and sweet potatoes together with 2-3 cloves roasted garlic, drizzling sage-infused olive oil into it as you go.

If you have a lot of spinach you could make a modified saag paneer, using the tofu instead of paneer.

036

I would roast the sweet potato (cubed) and broccoli and crisp up the tofu (in a skillet) and toss them them with something like toasted cumin, spicy paprika or cayenne, maybe some coriander. I would finish it with lemon and cilantro if you have them. Hmm - actually add the spices to the roasting sweet potato and broccoli. And put the potatoes in first (thinking on the fly here)

I would have a glass of wine

then I would probably have some tea and maybe a little ice cream ....

Img_0777_(2)

thank you all, and aagersi loved your response!!